- We have implemented a work-at-home plan for corporate staff.
- We require self-quarantine for anyone who has taken a cruise in the last 14 days.
- We require self-quarantine for anyone who has visited a domestic COVID-19 hot spot or Level 2 or Level 3 country in the last 14 days.
- We have a clear outline for where there is a potential case for COVID-19 at any of our facilities and how our management at the site should respond via our risk guidelines.
- We require documentation of when an employee shows symptoms or self-reports being exposed to a primary contact who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- We have instituted a reasonable suspicion program, conducting employee temperature checks twice per shift – start of shift and afternoon, and are sending associates home if they are demonstrating symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have relaxed our sick-leave policy when an employee is sick and has a doctor’s note. • We have suspended all large offsite and onsite hiring events.
- We have suspended all tours of FDA-regulated facilities.
- We have implemented social distancing and expanded sanitization protocols within facilities. All employees are provided PPE (gloves, masks, glasses). We have also implemented a staggered lunch schedule to provide social distance.
- We are using health officials’ guidance to employees on how to stay safe and healthy.
- Drivers are not allowed on the dock.
- Only four drivers allowed in check in area at one time.
- Drivers have been provided their own bathroom.
We will continue to adjust and make needed modifications to current policy in order to keep our employees safe and our operations running.
If you have any specific questions, please reach out to your respective Account Manager or CSR.