The old maxim is true: you don’t get a second opportunity to create a good first impression. Your customers’ initial opinions of your brand will be driven, in large part, by the appearance of the package upon delivery and the presentation of your product when the package its opened.
Subscription boxes, which require accurate, precise and seamless assembly, are our specialty. We can oversee the procurement and printing of the box and marketing materials as well as pack and mail the monthly parcels. Additionally, we can provide substantial savings by giving your company access to our significant parcel discount programs, and even manage zone skipping and freight consolidation for marked savings.
Consider all the ways First Logistics services can be an asset to your business fulfillment operations:
- Ample space – clean, organized warehouses that are food certified and FDA registered.
- Skilled kitting and assembly employees who are totally committed to assembly accuracy
- On-time shipping – either same day or next day.
- Customized packing slip that can include your company logo, website, and customer service information.
- Product transportation – the quickest, most affordable freight options to move your products from your suppliers to our fulfillment warehouse.
Call First Logistics Chicago at (708) 597-8700
3PL Partner for Tailor Made Third Party Logistics Solutions
First Logistics is big enough to offer a complete array of world-class third party logistics solutions, yet we remain agile enough to provide focused, personalized attention to your logistics needs. When you call First Logistics, you speak with decision makers. No waiting around for corporate approvals!
First Logistics Services & Warehousing
Public Warehousing, Contract Warehousing, Subscription Boxes, Real Estate, Leasing, Build-To-Suit, Convert-To-Suit, Packaging, Kitting, Pick & Pack, Display Fulfillment and Freight Brokerage Services.
Markets Served by First Logistics
First Logistics Serves the CPG Retail Distribution, Food Warehousing & Logistics, Aftermarket Equipment & Parts and the Paper & Forestry Products Industries.